Custom Nootka Jacket
The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That’s why every seam on our Custom Nootka Jacket is sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you’ll stay warm and dry, and look good too!
• 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
• Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
• 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
• 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
• Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
• Zip-off hood
• Storm flap
• Four zippered pockets
• Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggle for adjustability
• Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
Port Authority Tall Nootka Jacket pricing includes, your embroidered logo on one location with 8,000 stitches, your choice of up to 6 colors for a one time logo set-up fee of $65.00. For more info, please call us at (888) 475-5646.