The Heyburn functions expertly on ski lifts and tree runs with a tough two-layer waterproof/breathable shell. Core vents with mesh lining dump heat. Internal snow skirt seals out deep powder. Tag-free label. Left sleeve and right chest zippered pockets. Interior pockets. Droptail hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability. Adjustable tab cuffs with hook and loop closures. Contrast First Ascent logo on right chest. Eddie Bauer® Expedition and WeatherEdge® logos on left sleeve.
• 100% nylon shell with 100% nylon lining
• WeatherEdge® Plus 5.54-ounce,
• Denier fabric with StormRepel® durable water repellent finish
• Relaxed fit that’s cut loose for layering
• Integrated hood that fits easily over a helmet
• YKK Aquaguard® zippers which eliminate the need for storm flaps
Heyburn 20 Jacket pricing includes, your embroidered logo on one location with 8,000 stitches, your choice of up to 6 colors for a one time logo set-up fee of $65.00. For more info, please call us at (888) 475-5646.