The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That’s why every seam on our Nootka Jacket is sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you’ll stay warm and dry—and look good too!
• 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
• 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
• Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
• 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
• 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
• Gently contoured silhouette
• Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
• Zip-off hood
• Storm flap
• Four zippered pockets
• Drop tail hem with locking drawcords for adjustability
• Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
Ladies Nootka Jacket pricing includes, your embroidered logo on one location with 8,000 stitches, your choice of up to 6 colors for a one time logo set-up fee of $65.00. For more info, please call us at (888) 475-5646.